If you are looking to recruit students in Canada for your post-secondary degrees, diplomas or certificate programs, or for internships, work abroad, volunteer or language programs, include www.studyandgoabroad.com in your marketing strategy.
www.studyandgoabroad.com is specifically targeted to the Canadian market; students and young professionals who are looking for options for further studies in Canada or abroad, or who are considering a gap year, or other experiential travel option. The website is also the main source of information for students who are looking to attend the fall or spring Study and Go Abroad Fairs, and our extensive marketing and advertising campaigns drive traffic to this site. In fair season, we would expect around 35,000 unique visitors per month and over 120,000 page views.
www.studyandgoabroad.com is the sister website to Canadian Student Magazine, published twice a year and distributed throughout Canada to high schools, post-secondary institutions, and embassies.
Why advertise on www.studyandgoabroad.com
- targeted audience
- comprehensive information on studying in many different countries
- up-to-date articles written by industry experts on education and travel
- dynamic and interactive website
- competitive pricing
- customized packages to suit your needs and budget
- social media integration (facebook, twitter, blogs, etc)
Advertise on the home page to gain maximum exposure to all visitors entering the website. Increase your brand recognition by taking out a web ad or adding a feature article.
Target your advertising to a specific country or program and make your marketing dollars go further.
- Study in Canada (or choose a specific province)
- Study Abroad (choose your country)
- Masters programs
- Meaningful travel; work, intern, volunteer, language travel
- Summer Programs
Book for six months and have the flexibility to change your design twice. Book for a year, and change your design up to four times.